Wow, December kind of got away from me. Between getting sick twice, moving into my new apartment and making Christmas gifts at the last minute, I didn’t have time to catch up on Google Reader, much less to check update the blog.
I have a lot to show you in January: Christmas gifts I made for all my family members (including my brother’s dog!) and goings-on at my new home. But first, as a prelude to tomorrow’s post, a look back:
Eleven in ’11
- Taught myself to hand-quilt
- Went to Chicago
- Quit drinking soda
- Went to Chilifest
- Interned at GENaustin over the summer
- Took the GRE and applied to graduate school
- Cut off (almost) all my hair
- (Tried to) learn to cook
- Sold my car (and bought a bike and a bus pass)
- Learned to crochet
- Moved into my very own apartment
So 2011 wasn’t always awesome (though I tried to stay positive for the list), but boy did I turn a few corners. I’ll be back tomorrow with a Twelve in ’12 list. Happy New Year’s Eve!